Natural No-Deet Camping Kit
Removes Ticks | Spray Away Fleas | Repel Mosquitoes | Soothe Bite & Itch
Kills 99.9% Germs | Disinfects Bacteria, Pathogenic Fungi, Virus, and Mold
Why risk touching the Tick? Why risk using the OLD Tweezer-method that could leave the Head Embedded? Why risk not properly disposing of the Tick? Why risk not safely retaining the tick in a dedicated Tick Specimen Vial™ such that it can be examined by a doctor for Lyme disease or bacteria?
It's Time to Get the New Revolutionary
One Drop Removes Ticks Kit™ - VALUE PACK
EZ to Use | Natural and Safe
One Drop! Tweeze it. Lock it! Toss it or Test it!™
The Natural, Hygienic way to Safely Remove and
Dispose of Ticks.
If you are exposed to ticks, keep this product on hand. Don't wait until you get a tick.
- One Drop on tick - removes tick
- Apply frequently (see package) to minor cuts, sores, and bites
- Apply to broken skin and other minor skin irritations
TR-71900-1 CureCeuticals® SafeOnSkin™
One Drop Removes Ticks (Kit) - Patent Pending
Natural - No Chemical - No Deet;
- Just One Drop causes the Tick to gently and immediately release its position and pull-out its head on its own.
- Tick becomes paralyzed and is then Tweezed-up (just like a using a tweezer) using the CLAM CLAM™ Tick Remover and automatically locked inside the integrated container - see below:
- Tick can be safely disposed of or retained as a specimen for a doctor's evaluation.
The World's First Safe and Hygienic All-In-One Tick Remover Kit ™ - For Pets and People
IMPORTANT: Keep a CureCeuticals ® SafeOnSkin™ One Drop Removes Ticks (Kit) on hand so you'll have it immediately when you need it.
Ticks are On The Move in Every State
The sooner you safely remove a tick, the better! One Drop Kit is Well Worth The Money! One Vial goes a long way!
Just one drop immediately causes the tick to pull its head out and becomes paralyzed. Use the CLAM CLAM™ Tick Remover to secure the tick and lock it inside forever. This tick has no chance of escaping and dies in minutes inside the CLAM CLAM™ without you ever having to touch the tick with your hands.
THE NEW VALUE PACK WILL BE SHIPPED WHEN THIS PRODUCT IS ORDERED.
One Drop Kit™ is substantially more effective than a Tweezer, tick tools, or any other known tick device. One Drop Kit™ effectively renders all those methods obsolete.
You Never Have To Touch The Tick With Your Hands. CureCeuticals® SafeOnSkin™ One Drop is the easy, safe, hygienic way to remove a Tick and disinfect the are where the tick was lodged with the powerful Citric Acid from fruit and Manuka Honey:
THE SIMPLEST, SAFEST, MOST HYGIENIC NATURAL WAY
- Natural and Completely Safe
- NO DEET . NO CHEMICALS NO PESTICIDES . NO HERBICIDES
- Simultaneously disinfects surface bacteria, pathogenic fungi, and viruses
- More effective than using a pair of tweezers.
TO REMOVE A TICK AND SAFELY AND PROPERLY DISPOSE OF IT.Research shows that the sooner you remove a tick the less chance of tick disease (Lyme disease) or infection.
- DO NOT USE ON FELINES OR BIRDS IF ALLERGIC TO ESSENTIAL OILS-
- DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS-
Apply CureCeuticals® SafeOnSkin™ One Drop Removes Ticks solution directly on tick (2-3 drops for large ticks). Wait 30-90 seconds and use CLAM CLAM™ All-In-One Hygienic Tick Remover to remove tick from skin or animal without touching the tick with your hands. Apply SafeOnSkin™One Drop solution to the area where tick was removed; at least one-drop per day for seven days. Always wash your hands when you are finished. See package for more details.
100% Money Back Guarantee! Made in USA
Caution: For External Use Only. Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use if you or your pet or animal is allergic to honey or any of the ingredients. Do not use if you or your pet or animal is pregnant or breast-feeding. Do not use on felines or birds if allergic to essential oils. Keep out of reach of children. Supervise children in the use of this product. If swallowed, get medical help right away. Choking Hazard -small parts- keep away from children three years old and under due to potential choking hazard. In case of emergency, call 911